Science, Technology, Engineering & Math
- 2019-20 STEM Career Flowchart (PDF)
- 2019-20 STEM Recommended Career Pathway (PDF)
- 2019-20 STEM Program of Study Course Guide (PDF)
- Course Descriptions
- Courses Offered: Instructors, Course Syllabi, and Scope and Sequence
This pathway is for students interested in engineering and electronics. Students may earn college hours, develop project portfolios using industry supported technology and software, participate in internships/job shadowing, and participate with a team in a senior research and development project.
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Career Cluster (Texas CTE) – Learn about STEM and Your Future
- Additional Resources – MISD is not responsible for content on external websites.
Mouser Electronics Presents: FIRST - Featuring the Fighting Pickles of BBIA