Science, Technology, Engineering & Math
- 2020-2021 Cybersecurity Flowchart (PDF)
- 2020-2021 Engineering Flowchart (PDF)
- 2020-2021 Programming & Software Development (PDF)
- Course Descriptions
- Courses Offered: Instructors & Scope and Sequence
This pathway is for students interested in engineering and electronics. Students may earn college hours, develop project portfolios using industry supported technology and software, participate in internships/job shadowing, and participate with a team in a senior research and development project.
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Career Cluster (Texas CTE) – Learn about STEM and Your Future
- Additional Resources – MISD is not responsible for content on external websites.
Mouser Electronics Presents: FIRST - Featuring the Fighting Pickles of BBIA