Endorsement: Business & Industry
- Certifications (PDF)
- 2019-20 IT Career Flowchart (PDF)
- 2019-20 IT Recommended Career Pathway (PDF)
- 2019-20 IT Program of Study Course Guide (PDF)
- Course Descriptions Syllabi
- Courses Offered: Instructors & Scope and Sequence
This pathway is for students interested in careers involving the computer and related technology. IT has careers in both hardware and software (computer science), including programming, web design, computer maintenance, network installation and security procedures. Students earn valuable hands-on experience with industry software
- Information Technology Career Cluster (Texas CTE) – Learn about Information Technology and Your Future
- The Need for Computer Science Majors:
- "Promote Computer Science in Texas" Code.org. Code.org, 2014. Web. 17 Mar. 2014.
- Westervelt, Eric. "A Push To Boost Computer Science Learning, Even At An Early Age." NPR. NPR, 17 Feb. 2014. Web. 16 Mar. 2014.
- Additional Resources– MISD is not responsible for content on external websites.
- Mouser Electronics Presents: FIRST - Featuring the Fighting Pickles of BBIA: